Last modified: October 20, 2022
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data that is collected or voluntarily provided to us through the Website, either by browsing it, as well as all those that you can provide us in the contact forms, via email or by telephone, will be collected and processed by the Data Controller, whose data is indicated below:
Calle del Constructor 47-49 Puerta 334, 29691 Manilva, Malaga ES
For what purposes are we going to treat your personal data?
- Answer your queries, requests or petitions.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
- Information by electronic means, related to your request.
- Commercial information or events by electronic means, provided there is express authorization.
- Carry out analyzes and improvements on the Web, on our products and services. Improve our commercial strategy.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
To whom will we communicate your data?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
How long will we store your data?
The personal data will be kept as long as the relationship with the Responsible is maintained. At the end of the same, the personal data processed in each of the indicated purposes will be kept during the legally established periods or during the period that a judge or court may require them according to the limitation period for legal actions. The data processed will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal periods do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if there is no such legal period, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
What are your rights?
- Namely, if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw your consent.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case they will only be kept in accordance with current regulations.
- To provide your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format.
- To file a claim with the Data Protection Officer (if applicable) or with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not attended you correctly.
- To revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the express consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, by writing together with a photocopy of your ID to the Data Protection Delegate. In certain cases, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
In certain cases, you can exercise your right to data portability, which will be delivered in a structured format, for common use or mechanical reading to you or the new data controller that you designate.
You have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it.
The interested party or their representative is informed that they may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in the event that they consider that the exercise of their rights has not been properly addressed.
BROOKINGS informs that cookies are associated with the anonymous user and their computer, thus, when the user visits the website again, the cookies are read to identify said user and establish their browsing preferences. The website will remember your preferences, offering a simpler and more personalized navigation for users.
However, the user has the possibility of configuring his browser options so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he deems it appropriate, to prevent them from being installed on his terminal. However, for access to the BROOKINGS website, the installation of cookies will not be mandatory.
POLICY WRITTEN IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH. TRANSLATE INTO YOUR LANGUAGE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE BUT THE OFFICIAL VERSION PREVAILS IN THE LANGUAGES MENTIONED ABOVE.